Dental Veneers are often thought of as a quick-fix to a beautiful smile. Braces can, over time, turn your own teeth into a much more beautifully aligned version, but at the cost of over the course of months or years. Veneers, on the other hand, can give you fantastic results in no time at all. And even though veneers do indeed enhance your smile, there are plenty of other benefits they can provide as well.
– Less tooth enamel needs to be removed than with a crown or cap.
– They can be stained, but it is much harder to do so.
– They can last 5-15 years when properly cared for.
– They are strong, durable and long-lasting.
– They have a natural-looking surface.
– They are custom-crafted for each individual tooth.
– They can even be custom designed to color match your teeth.
– They consist of extremely thin, yet extremely durable shells that are bonded onto the front of your teeth.
– They can correct flaws in your smile, such as slightly misaligned, stained, discolored, cracked, or chipped teeth.
– When done correctly by a licensed professional, they are near-impossible to notice.
For more information, or to book a visit, please call American Fork Family Dentist at 801-756-2809 to speak with a member of our team. You can also visit our office in American Fork, Utah. We are here to help you get the healthy smile of your dreams!